http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Welcome to Lily's Room (Lily Lemon Blossom) by Barbara Miller

29 February 2016

Welcome to Lily's Room (Lily Lemon Blossom) by Barbara Miller

Welcome to Lily's Room (Lily Lemon Blossom)Welcome to Lily's Room by Barbara Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I started reading this book to my niece I thought that it would be more interactive.
I struggled to find some of the objects in Lily's room, so what's left for a 4 year's old.
I had to ask her additional questions, about all the other toys there are.
But this is not my main problem with this book.
My main problem lies with my niece's question at the end of the book: "So, what happened? Is it over? but what happened?"
And there it was, the truth - nothing happened in the book. Not a thing. No story at all.
Sorry, my niece and I, we don't like it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment