http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : The Billionaire's Wife: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Wife #1-9)

5 February 2016

The Billionaire's Wife: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Wife #1-9)

The Billionaire's Wife: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Wife #1-9)The Billionaire's Wife: The Complete Series by Ava Lore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

These are not 9 books. This is one book that someone had decided to sell chapter by chapter.
I do not know which one came first: this "series" or the 50 shades, but at least the 50 shades are real books.
I don't know what I expected. What I got was a small voice in my head which was asking me why was I reading such books. And at that moment I understood.
The perfect man does not exist, the perfect sex cannot happen every night and that rich people are just bored or overworked or both.
I understood that I am happy with the man I have by my side, with my job and with my friends and family.
I also understood that I would probably never read anything like this in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment