http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Quote of the day and of the week!

22 February 2016

Quote of the day and of the week!

You know what, I love this movie. SCARFACE. It's one of the greatest movies for all time. I am not a big fan of gagsers' movies, but this one is just amazing. The first time I saw the movie, I was so perplexed at the end. It took me three days to decide if I wanted to cry for Tony Montana or not... and then I cried like forever. The truth in his words is go close to me. I don't know about you, but it is enormously hard for me to decide if I want to be good and care about people or it I want to care about myself first. 
In today's' world the question is not "To Be or Not to Be?" It is more like to care or not to care, to be step onto or to step on people? 
And how do one take such a decision? I cannot!

No comments:

Post a Comment