http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot, #2) by Agatha Christie

19 February 2016

The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot, #2) by Agatha Christie

The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot, #2)The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The book s very good. It is full of twists and new discoveries. Poirot is amazing as always. He is just perfect. And as for Hastings, well, he is just himself again - not so clever and not so amazing, but funny as a clown.
I once read that Agatha Christie did not like Poirot. I still cannot understand why. I like the way he just finds the answers to all unspoken questions in the most gentleman manner.
This story is just one of the best detective stories I have ever read. Much better than "Ten Little Indians".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment