http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Dancing at Midnight: The Life of June Parker by Rebecca Yelland

7 March 2016

Dancing at Midnight: The Life of June Parker by Rebecca Yelland

Dancing at Midnight: The Life of June ParkerDancing at Midnight: The Life of June Parker by Rebecca Yelland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is amazing. I had totally different expectations of it. I thought that it was going to be a melodramatic love story – sweet and boring. But NO. This book is amazing. It is deep and it touched my heart in a way that so little books can.
June Parker’s story is about a young girl who has only one wish – to have a true family. It appears, that a family as we know it is something very luxurious to have. It is also shown in this book that families are not always your relatives, but the people who are your friends. The book made me think how happy and lucky I was to have a great loving family and good loving friends.
The best part of the book is the way it is written. The language and the descriptions are so good. It is so easy to read and to imagine the story that is developing in front of your eyes.
I hope that Rebecca Yelland will publish another book soon. I am looking forward to it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment