http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom

29 January 2016

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom

The Time KeeperThe Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazing book. I love it. It's one of the best books I've ever read.
The story is captivating and complex. It give so much to the reader.
The way that this book summarizes some of the most important thing in our lives is just unbelievable. I couldn't stop talking about this book to all my friends.
Since I've read it my view and understanding of the concepts of time has changed.

Update 1 year after I read the book:
I still catch myself thinking about this book from time to time. "The Time Keeper" turned out to be one of those books that are just unforgettable. It took a special place in my mind and heart. I thought me so much about myself and my views of life. The book is definitely going to my category: "1000 books you should read before you die".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment