http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

18 March 2016

Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

Green Eggs and HamGreen Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am an English language teacher and thus I am in constant search of children's literature.
That being said, I stumbled on this book.
It is very good. I have heard of it for some time now, but I have never really given much thought. Today I finally read it.
It is perfect for little children who are just beginning to read in English. It has a lot of repetitions which helps children to accumulate confidence in reading. The illustrations help a lot too. The book is funny and has a great moral lesson at the end.
I recommend it to all teachers as myself, who are looking for a way to plant the see of the joy of reading in their little students.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment