http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Your Soul Was Made for Mine by C.L. Hunter

28 March 2016

Your Soul Was Made for Mine by C.L. Hunter

Your Soul Was Made for MineYour Soul Was Made for Mine by C.L. Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now that is something different! I cannot even begin to describe this book. It has so much t offer. Where does one find love like this? So overwhelming, so powerful, so deep… I am speechless.
I really don’t know how to describe this book without giving any spoilers. But be sure, that it is amazing. I am sure, that if have ever loved someone, really loved him or her and you would be able to find some of your own feelings in this book. I have never read a book about a love story that could do that, and believe me when I say that I have read a lot. This book made me love my man even more. It made me appreciate every little thing we have ever done together, every glimpse I get at him looking at me.
I can never tell you how refreshingly amazing this love story is. It is written so perfectly that I feel that I am part of the story, not just a reader. Look at this passage and then tell me I am not right!
“Oh, my God! Was I ready for this step? My body was trembling. I had seemed bolder in my own world than over here in this strange land. “


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment