http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Review: The Death Sculptor

4 May 2017

Review: The Death Sculptor

The Death Sculptor The Death Sculptor by Chris Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's not a bad book. I like the way Chris Carter writes and this book is as good as the first 3 in the series. The book has a lot of unexpected twists for a crime novel. It really reminds me of "Criminal Minds" with all the cruel serial killers and Robert the psychologist.

As far as the plot goes, I am very happy the this is the forth book that I read by Chris Carter, and although there is a hint of personal drama and love and so on, it stays only there, as hint. It was the same with the previous 3 books and the case is still the same. I am happy the Mr. Carter did not spoil a good crime story with a lot of the main character's feelings and emotions.

In short the book is well written and easy to enjoy. The only problem that I have with the way Carter writes is that he does not give the reader access to all the evidences. He says something like: Robert looked at the sheet in front of him and he finally saw it. But we don't know what is on that stupid paper. The writer does not give his readers a chance of solving the crimes by themselves.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment