http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Review: "52 Steps To Murder (Dekker Cozy Mystery #1)" by Steve Demaree

19 April 2017

Review: "52 Steps To Murder (Dekker Cozy Mystery #1)" by Steve Demaree

52 Steps To Murder (Dekker Cozy Mystery #1)52 Steps To Murder by Steve Demaree
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this book free on Amazon. I still can't understand how could this have been possible. The book is great. It's funny and cunning.
The characters are great and the story is well written.
I am a great crime novels' fan, and I always enjoy a good crime story. I am obliged to say that this book is a piece of art. The crime itself is very intelligently made and almost impossible to solve.
In short I like it a lot. I plan to read the next books from the series too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment