http://addurl.nu Marina's Books : Seventh Dimension - The City, A Young Adult Fantasy by Lorilyn Roberts

6 April 2016

Seventh Dimension - The City, A Young Adult Fantasy by Lorilyn Roberts

Seventh Dimension - The City, A Young Adult FantasySeventh Dimension - The City, A Young Adult Fantasy by Lorilyn Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“The City” is one really captivating book. I have never read the previous books in the series but if you love adventures, suspense, mythology and apocalyptic theories than this book is definitely for you. It has everything. It is fast pacing and once I started reading I just couldn’t stop. It was an amazing adventure to be part of the magic and the faith that Lorilyn Roberts has created. She just shows people that science and God can exist at the same time.
I love the book. I am going to go back in the “Seventh Dimension” and read the previous books. I cannot believe that I have missed such treasures.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment